Representing employees, labor organizations, and union members
Davis & Reno is uniquely qualified to represent employees in labor and employment disputes. Our attorneys are skilled with a depth and breadth of experience that enables us to handle even the most complex cases. Our firm is committed to:
- Protecting the rights of government workers and labor organizations in the public sector
- Representing labor and labor organizations in private sector labor-management disputes
- Taking action when employee and potential employee rights are at risk in civil litigation
- Affirming the legal rights of employees against wrongful actions by employers in
class action suits
- Putting employee benefits to work during employment, after personal injury, or post-termination
- Working to resolve wage and hour law cases so that employees are fairly compensated
- Assisting employees facing employment discrimination
A law firm with regional focus, national reach
Davis & Reno has represented labor organizations in litigation, arbitration, and negotiation in various jurisdictions. Our far-reaching practical experience with arbitration extends beyond the borders of California into Hawaii. Our trial experience includes federal and appellate courts as well as state, local, and district litigation.
Leading labor lawyers in the state of California
The firm’s owner Alan Davis, is a recognized authority on labor and employment law in California. He has tried some of the most well-known labor cases cited in the state—setting legal precedent for other attorneys.
You can reach us at (800) 643-1900 or email us using the online contact form.
Serving labor organizations and their members throughout
northern and central California, including San Francisco and the Bay Area